CDN066 error communication 'object state conflict'

Buscom

Hello,

I have an error communication with my CDN066 DeviceNet to RS232 when I am tring to read a message that I have send in the CDN066 through the serial port, the led of the RX is solid red after I send the message, and the RSNetworx put the error below:

"Address 27: Communication Error(0xC) 'Error response received: Object state conflict.', SCIA(0x10, 0x40, 0x1, 0xD), Parameter(9)"

Please, can someone help me? have you already received a message like that?

You are probably attempting to Download to the CDN066 when you get that error message. It indicates that the device cannot accept the message that RSNetworx is sending because of the state that it's in.

In the EDS file, it says this in the notes for Parameter 9:

THIS ATTRIBUTE AFFECTS THE PRODUCED SIZE, AND IS ONLY SETTABLE WHEN THE POLL CONNECTION IS IN THE NON-ESTABLISHED STATE.

In other words, you cannot change a parameter that affects the I/O size while the I/O connection is running. You see this for Parameter 9 instead of for Parameter 10 just because Parameter 9 comes first.

To work around this, you can disconnect the 1747-SDN from the network and cycle power to the CDN066, which will cause the I/O connection not to be established.

Or, you can un-check the "Active" checkbox in the 1747-SDN Scanlist for the CDN066, then download the scanlist with the checkbox un-checked. You would have to keep checking and un-checking the "Active" checkbox for the CDN066 Scanlist entry every time you want to change the I/O size.