Proficy IFix 5.5 IGS 7.58

Patrick

Lifetime Supporting Member
I posted this on the Proficy Fourm. I got no answers.
some one want to try?

I am in the process of setting up the addressing for the controllers in our plant. So far I have the Modicons and Allen Bradleys on line.

My problem is getting one particular AB on line. The routing for this one is through a Controllogix gateway out a DH+/RIO card to another DH+/RIO card to a Controllogix L55.

This is the only Controllogix that I have on DH+. Everything else on this routing is working. The PLC5 is routed

Model DH+ Gateway/PLC-5
I.D. <172.30.110.30>,1,0.A.11

My problem is which model do I use, and what I.D. should I use?

This unit has an address of 12 Oct. 10 Dec.

Thank you.
Pat
confused.gif