The Easiest Way to Control Servo Motors

ZhongJiwei

Hi

i want to control three servo motors for just simple PTP moving with a touch screen or pc, due to the budget, so which is the best way to do it? Thanks.

ZhongJiwei

You say that you want the easiest way and that you have a budget.
How big is the budget?
I really doubt that arduino would be the easiest way. :)
There are system available pretty much done, just wire and run. These may not be the cheapest but by far the easiest.
Try an internet search of "Stand alone Motion Control".

The easiest way is to use a matching servo drive for the servo motor. But it's not the cheapest way.

You have easy and cheap. In this situation like most you can't have both. If it's easy it likely is not cheap.

If it's cheap it's likely not going to be easy.

Making complicated things like this easy to do costs money.

Be clear on which one you want.

P.S. Additional info such as motor type, Brand, Etc would be helpful also.