B&R PG2000 Source Code

jetskiracer

---B&R 2003 CP474 CP221---
Programmed with PG2000 and I have the source code.

I am new to the B&R brand. I have 3 blow molders each running the B&R processor. I need to be able to determine the correct file currently in use on each from the 20+ program files on our server.

I have tried Target--->Monitor and can see the subroutines/tasks, but I do not see a file name.

My long term goal will be to reprogram for a new product.

I've seen your post from the other forum. To know what modules are running in B&R PLC, you can use Runtime Utility Center, which is included in Automation NET/PVI Development Setup package. It's available for download from B&R website. Here is the link http://www.br-automation.com/en/downloads/#categories=software/automation-netpvi#version=all.

What you need to do is to write your instruction list to:
1. Establish an online connection to the PLC (Connection)
2. Save module list to a file (PLC information -> module list).
Then you can execute your .pil (press F5)
From the generated .txt you will be able to see the modules file name, version and compiled date, etc. Opening the generated .txt as CSV in Excel gives better overview. Hope it answers your question!

Last edited: