Strange HMI

RBergmann

I'm being challenged today. First the Australian Standards question and now ...

We inherited a couple of control boxes with some China manufactured devices. A PLC from Delta Electronics /Delta Greentech (Taiwan). This company is active and their PLC software is free to download. Scads of manuals. So no problem.

The HMI was manufactured by Hijoy Technology Company (apparently from mainland China). The HMI is where I need help.

I need programming software for the HMI. It's connected to the Delta PLC. This company apparently was in existence for only 6 years and, from what I can determine, shut down in 2012. I'd like to access the unit and see what's going on. Management feels that it may be useful to us, but I cannot find a link to the programming software. Maybe someone here has an old copy they can share.