Windows Embedded Standard 7 and VNC

AJZ

I like to install a VNC server on a controller with Windows Embedded Standard 7. The controller is a Beckhoff CX20x0-0122 and probably will use UltraVNC 1.0.9.6.1 or newer. Currently I am using Windows Remote Desktop Connection. But the controller also runs the HMI software and the screen changes when connected remotely.
Does anybody have good or bad experience installing VNC on a WES7 system and willing to share?

Meanwhile is Embedded standard, XP, 7... you should have no problems installing and using it there.

And for CE Cerhost which comes already installed in all their images.

Good luck!

Similar Topics

Hi, on some PCs that we use at customer locations and that are running non-critical programs, and are running with 'normal' Windows i.e. not Win 7...
Replies
Views
Hi and hope all is well. We are starting up a used machine that came from France. We installed 480 delta to 400 vac wye transformer. When we...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am trying to update my communication driver for PLC/HMI communication via DH+ to ethernet/IP. I have an automation PC that is running...
Replies
Views
Im looking at buying a Maple HMI612H-001 HMI and am wanting to run the advanced HMI software. Im a little confused if I can make this work with...
Replies
Views
Good Friday. I have a Generic Panel 7" that Runs on Windows Embedded CE 6.0 I am curious if there is an HMI Software that I could use with this. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom