Zelio SR2B201BD 24V PLC issues

Hi all.

I'm new here, but have been programming for the Zelio modules for some years.

I've recently come across two issues:

On my laptop which runs Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit, I can't program a Boolean function in FDB mode. I can see all of the inputs in the Parameter Table but the outputs are not displayed and I can't alter them. I'm using Zelio 2 v4.5 and it works fine on an older laptop running Vista 32 bit. In 64 bit, all other facilities appear to work OK, although I haven't tried to communicate with the module yet.

The 2nd issue is not OS related.
I need to find a timer that will run for a few milliseconds when power is turned on to the module. This is to kick an external safety relay into setting itself when the module starts. I can't find a way of making any of the timer/counters automatically run on power-up.

All suggestions gratefully received. :)

Does your Zelio software have a defined "First Scan" bit or "First Pass" bit (most do)? If it does, then that bit should be on every time that power is applied to the PLC. You could use the First Scan bit to seal in a timer that stays on long enough to turn on the external safety relay.