Need help to design a honeywell plc that acts like JLD612 temperature controller.

Mishtavince

Hello,
I'm trying to implement a JDL 612 temperature controller in a honneywell PLC that im currently self training myself with.
In simple words to design a plc that works like a JLD612 temperature controller:
So far I've come up with the following I/O selection for the honeywell ML200.

Power supply - 2MLP-ACF1 [ AC:100-240V DC: 5V:3A DC: 24V:0.6A ]
CPU - 2MLI-CPUS [ NON REDUNDANT STANDARD]
THERMO COUPLE INPUT MODULE: 2MLF-TC4S (4CHANNEL)
RTD INPUT MODULE - 2MLF-RD4A (4 CHANNEL)
DIGITAL OUTPUT MODULE - 2MLQ-RY1A

I need help for writing the Ladder diagram:

I can control the temperature using comparison function blocks, but im not sure what to do when it comes to using the PID control. any help to go about with it would be appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Last edited:
The shows the ladder diagram for a temperature control, i dont know if its right, so your inputs will be helpful.

The temp control example is based an air condition turning on if the temp reached 24 degrees and turning off if it reached 19 degrees.