MCC vs local control panel for start/stopping pumping stations

Charbel

Dear,

I know this is not a PLC question, but i am used to this site and maybe somebody can answer.

What is the Power/Current recommendation for selecting to use either control of the pumping stations from Motor Control Center or from Local Control panel?

I know that Motor Control Centers usually are designed and tested for several issues such as short circuit, material, etc... and these tests might be overlooked in the local control panel provided by the manufacturer.

Thank you!

charbel

Similar Topics

Hi, If building a control panel in a 508a shop, when does it become a motor control center and fall out of scope for labelling under 508a? More...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have VIPA MCC 953-1LK00 1 MB, but it is blank. Does anybody have image for this card? Thx in advance.
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to ask about the MCC " Motor Control Centre", and how to connect it with PLC?
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, In a conversation with a major drive distributor MCCs and Kiosks were frequently mentioned and I had no clue what he meant by a...
Replies
Views
There're some tiny bulb for Running status on AB MCC panel. What is the exact voltage? I measured it is 9.2VAC. What is specification so that I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom