Siemens KTP basic visualization

Patrix

Hi all,

Im making some visualization on a KTP1000 basic color panel.
My question is, can i rotate the standard pictures from the wincc graphics library 90º? I tryed to edit the graphic, but then i go to paint en then i cant change the background colors anymore.

You people know how i can fix this?

Thanks in advantage

Hello Patrix

You can't rotate, flip, place etc. library graphic objects. As I tested, the only property that can be animated is the border color.
All you can do is to create manny images with graphic editor (Paint) which you color on your needs and then make them visible on the screen according to your rules.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone. I have question. It´s possible control the "internal beeper" in the KTP Basic Panel from PLC Tag ( any tags type ) ? I would like use...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, We started up a new production line earlier this year, and everything is Siemens controls, (PLC's, HMI's, drives, etc.) This is...
Replies
Views
I have a date time field and have used General Show System Time and date tick boxes in in properties The date format is USA style 12/31/2016 I...
Replies
Views
Hello People, I need your expertise of Communication problem. I am having a KTP1000 DP and ABB PLC which I need to communicate. Now ABB wants...
Replies
Views
Hi Is it possible with Siemens panels KTP (KTP 600 for example) to create a graph in wich I can see the values of a variable in function of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom