.exe file in Vijeo Citect

franciscoufa

Hello to everybody,

I just finished my SCADA in Vijeo Citect, and I would want that someone tells me about how I can do a .exe file of my SCADA, so I haven't to entry to Proyect's Explorer whenever I want to run the SCADA.

I want also to ask , what type of rules follow the SCADA systems. I know that the PLC follows IEC61131 but I'm sure there are some rules for SCADA. Does anyone know them?

Thank you so much.

What? IEC61131 is a crock of! Go to the set up in Citect and program Citect Runtime to auto start on boot - pretty easy.

What? IEC61131 is a crock of! Go to the set up in Citect and program Citect Runtime to auto start on boot - pretty easy.

I hope that you refer to this!

About the rules follow for SCADA systems, what are the most common rules in this field? Some IEC? Might you tell me about it?

thanks a lot!

fsdf.jpg