MicroLogix SMTP

dts_inc

I'm trying to send out some register values using an AB Micro 1400. I have the email messages working with text written in the string registers. My problem is sending out values from numeric registers.

I read the manual and it seems to be misprinted and, in my opinion, a little misleading. Anyone have any suggestions?

Similar Topics

I am using micrologix 1400 now i want to send some data automatically from plc to email. Can any one help on this
Replies
Views
Hey All, I just setup an email MSG instruction on my ML1100. I am sending an email on a high alarm bit. However, it only works every other...
Replies
Views
I am currently backing a Micro Logix 1100 and no-one seems to have the file for me to upload from. Is there a way for me to upload the project off...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am working with a Micrologix 1400 model 1766-L32BXB. With no input wires connected to the “in12” thru “in19”, I am getting 24 volts while...
Replies
Views
I am trying to set up a read message in a MicroLogix1100 to read the value of a DINT in a ControlLogix5561. I have successfully set up a message...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom