Omron Help

talha

Hi, I have a question about how I can control transducer through Omron PLC. what instruction do I have to give in order to control the movement left or right of transducer. and also how do I wire it to I/O module. transducer has angel rise angle fall and a common options. dont really know how it will work, please help

We need a bit more information to help you.
1) Which Omron PLC do you have?
2) The make and model number of the transducer??

Balluf Micropulse transducer

1.) model Transducer ?

2.) read measurement ?

3.) movement left and right?

use motor ?
type of motor?
type of drive?

omron

Transducers model number is BTL-5-A11-M0610-R-S32
movement left right. Dont know the read measurments. It control's the movement of the SMC Cylinder prt #MY1M32-625L and movement is left right

1.) Balluff Transducer MicroPlus is a electronic device to measure length.
Measurement reading by this device is convert to analog output.
4-20 Ma /0-10v/0-5-etc.

This analog voltage output will be scale/configure to unit measurement whether in inch,mm,etc
In PLC or Control Instrument.

2.) The SMC is Slide bearing guide type power by Air by means solenoid valve (24vdc,etc)

Extend/Eject or Descend/Retract only.

The stroke and torque will determind by air volume PSI/Mpa .
Accuracy depend on air/volume quality.

Ur requirement to move the guide left and right this means u require a length selection
SET POINT and speed this type cylinder can’t use.
U need drive motor.

1.) U need linear actuator drive by servo.
E.g SMC LEPY/LEPS

http://www.smcworld.com/products/en/electric/s.do?ca_id=623

http://www.smcworld.com/products/en/electric/s.do?ca_id=625

Programming CJ2M with Balluff Transducer on this project require
Omron Intermediate Level Programming.

Use the SMC LEPY/LEPS make ur life easy.

omron

thanks very much for the reply but the project i have to do with the cylinder. I am attaching the pictures to explain it better. please help me what instruction(how) do i have to give to run this application. thanks

20140203_115612.jpg 20140203_115623.jpg

now u can start programming.

1.) draw or sketch flow/sequence chart/step by step.

2) program the cj2m

i will check the program.

INDU_CAPA.jpg