Wonderware intouch support required

good day to all.
support is required in SCADA wonderware intouch, kindly before reading download attached pictures and excel sheet.

I want to make an excel sheet database as attached sample, and a window -as attached "PIC1" in which i can insert and save 2 text boxes meanwhile saving them to excel sheet, and any new data entry to be take the next vacant row in the excel file

meanwhile in "Pic2" when entering a saved material name, it is required to retrieve the equivalent material name and codes from the excel file.

Please support to achieve the same purpose noting that i'm using Intouch 9.5

many thanks

pic1.jpg PIC2.jpg required excel sheet table.jpg

InTouch have an add-on for this - 'Recipe Manager'

It should be on your install disk.

Krk,
your input is good, but is this a separate package of wonderware?
i'm not able to find this add-on in script function, see attachments

11.jpg 22.jpg 33.jpg

Last edited: