Analog input and output module

samsam

Dear Friends ,
Im using RSLOGIX 5000 for ladder programming and using analog output and Input Modules , How to upload the Analog input block and Analog output Block from which library and please can i get a sample programme for the application as :
From 4 to 20mA as an analog input ( Pressure transmitter ) field device i will open the valve at 50 % half open , 70 % & 100 % fully open.

Please Please Please , I dont want accurate or exact just as sample example I want to do , Analog Input module is 1769-IF8 and Analog Output Module is 1769-OF8
Thanks I hope ill get the sample

Thanks & Regards
Sam

Similar Topics

Hi, I tried today to get RD3A and WR3A instructions to work on the PLC and it didn't work, but it worked in simulation. I followed the clone...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a small programming task that I need help solving. I have to: * Create an analog input (4-20v)and a digital output * The analog...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, running into issues trying to get some analog input and output cards for customers needing a few points here and there. with that in...
Replies
Views
Hi; I need to monitor and log the 3phase AC input voltage for which I need a device to convert AC input voltage (say 350 - 440V) to analog (0-10v...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I have been charged with a project to link data from a Beckhoff PLC using Allen Bradley Point IO to a PLC 5. The PLC5 does not have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom