Mitsubishi & ProfiBus

Steve Scully

Dear All,

I am stumped. I have a Mitsubishi (Q12H) PLC, with a ProfiBus (PB92D) Card on the rack. I am trying to Connect to a Siemens Linker and Coupler. To this I am connecting 3 Micro Motion (2700 Series) Flow Counters.

I have the .GSD files for everything and then some.
The Flow Counters are PA devices.
I am using GX Configurator DP

The problem is that I have tried "everything" and I cannot create the PA network within the Programming Package. I add the PB Card, Linker and Coupler, but it always will only allow the Flow Counters to be connected directly to the PB card.

I am lost at this stage, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Steve.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi all, i'm newbie in Mitsubishi PLC. Now i have a Q61P PLC with QJ71PB92V PROFIBUS-DP Master Module. This profibus module to read the data...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Long time reader, first time poster. I am tasked to make a couple of module specific function blocks for communication between our...
Replies
Views
Hello Has anyone used the Mitsubishi Profibus Slave FX3u-32DP Module with GX Works2 The Mitsubishi example code given in the manual is for GX...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I have an older plant with a Mitsubishi PLC that we need to convert to Siemens S7. In the old plant there is used a Sartorius weigh...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Mitsubishi Q12H cpu with a QJ71PB92V profibus master and a Robot controller I/O. I am using gx developer v8.0 and dp configurator...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom