Help ON LM90

jcp

Hello friends;

I have a problem in searching of the given register.
I enter the register number then it go to the specified register. But if register is used two times how i make the search continu means by TAB or Enter?

Second i declare the variable YY (%R00001) now i want to fix the value in that register which can be used on other rungs instea of constant.

Please help me?

Regards

It is easy to search by not using the full register number.
Instead of entering %R00001 you can use 1R. Make sure search is set for global and implicit and you will find all uses (Implicit will also find any embedded uses of R1, like global moves and arrays).

Second i declare the variable YY (%R00001) now i want to fix the value in that register which can be used on other rungs instead of constant.

Regards

Just "Move" a constant into 1R and then every where you use 1R if will have the constant value in it.
"Move" is found in Edit>Shift F6>F1.
Then, in the future, all you have to edit is the constant to change 1R value used in other rungs.

This is from memory, not from actually looking at LM90, so some details may not be exactly correct.
When you press F4 to bring up the search window in LM90, there are several fields you can modify to control the search. One of those fields is labeled "From". Your choices are "Top" and "Current". The window defaults to "Top". Change it by the "Tab" key to "Current" and you're good to go.
There is another field that controls direction of the search, forward or back.

Continue searching is done by press F4 (search) againe. After every time you make searching you see the next register until the end it in the program or the end of the program.
For to change register value go to Reference Tables
(in window of:
F1-program display/edit
F2- reference tables
F3- plc control
Etc....
Then in the top write 1r for the first address in the table and then with the curseres move to the one you want to change

Fascinating! Like a "Time Machine" bringing me back a quarter century! :)
If only the body could go back with the mind, eh?

Yes, I first used LM90 in 1988 or 89.

Last edited: