Spare fuse box

TimWilborne

Lifetime Supporting Member
I've got to provide spare fuses with an upcoming control panel but the customer wishes for them to be securely stored in the control panel as oppose to placing them in the bottom of the enclosure.

I'm looking for some type of small box that is hinged with a simple latch. Say 4 x 6 x 2. Any thoughts or other suggestions on how to store them?

Thanks
TW

Good idea. My only worry is that it ends up so many door pockets and is used more as a trash can that a storage pocket. Looks like they make an external door pocket. I'd like to find something like in only a little smaller so I can place it horizontally in the enclosure.

Similar Topics

Scenario: client has a non-redundant L81E controller with one Ethernet connected remote chassis. Several spare slots are available. By contract...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have a spare PacDrive part# LMC600CBD10000? Not necessarily for sale, but to do a bench test. I have a CF image file, and I'd like...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've had a 1746-NT8 thermocouple input card fail on an SLC5/05 unit. There is another TC card in this rack that has spare input channels...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have attached a list of PLC components that I have available. Most items are free but I can't cover postage. Send me a PM on any items...
Replies
Views
A question for the people who work on industrial sites. A customer complained about having to revamp several premium PLC that worked fine...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom