RedLion accessing SLC500 Timer Status

joeboucher

I'm trying to program a RedLion Graphite HMI to access the done bit from one of the timers, using the DF1 driver. I see that I can access the status word, but cannot select the bit within the word. I also do not know which bit numbers, within the word, correspond to the DN, EN, and TT bits.

Any clarification will help. Thanks.

I just realized I was using an integer instead of a flag tag, but I still do not know the bit order of the tags.

I didn't know you could poll the status word. I have always just polled the bits.

T4:0/DN = Done Bit
T4:0/EN = Enable bit
T4:0/TT = Timing Bit
T4:0.ACC = Timer's Accumulated Value
T4:0.PRE = Timer Preset

See PDF for bit number

Similar Topics

Hey guys, hoping someone here could give me a little advice. I'm working with a CR1000-04000 in Crimson 3.1 and I was interested in adding the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a complex database in Crimson 3.0 and in one of the display pages I am trying to get a tag to show the sum of several other tags. The...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Hoping to get some insight into best way to terminate shielded twisted pair + common into a RJ45 required for RedLion RS485...
Replies
Views
I have 8 of these systems all running the same code. Just this one seem to gain about 30 seconds in time everyday. So in 48hrs time will be...
Replies
Views
Hello, can anyone help with what driver to use in Crimson to communicate Ethernet/IP to a Prosoft PLX31-EIP-MBS gateway. The gateway will pull...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom