Visilogic

drt1710

I've been asked by my daughter's maths teacher to try to help her with a problem with Visilogic. She has essentially completed the program but has been told to debug it and tidy it up, this is where she is at a loss. I've attached it in a Zip folder, can anyone help please?

If you let me know what the program should be doing, I'll gladly take a look at it for you.

And also what do you mean by de-bugging, and tidying up?

Does the program work?

Cheers

Mark

If you let me know what the program should be doing, I'll gladly take a look at it for you.

And also what do you mean by de-bugging, and tidying up?

Does the program work?

Cheers

Mark

Many thanks for the reply Mark. To be honest we don't have much to go on, all I have been told is that the program does work but just needs debugging and tidying up, other than that I have no clue. I'll try to contact her for more information.
Cheers
Duncan

There are virtually no comments in the program. I think that would be a great place to start.

The program has all the trademarks of code that was developed on the fly. Seems to lack planning and structure.