Pv+ 1000 storage card problems

juanmdx

Hello

Im working with a PV+1000, the panel got some issues (dont know exactly what), but the firmware got corrupted, and had to be upgraded and downloaded.

The problem is that some recipies of the application are stored on an external card, and the displays where the panel access it appear in blank, like if there panel could not read it.

Ive already checked that the card is Ok, could the hardware that reas the card be damaged?, what do you suggest??

Thanks and best regards

Similar Topics

"Hello! Good day! Excuse me, I have a question regarding the 1761-NET-ENI. RSLinx has already detected it but it's not connecting to the PLC...
Replies
Views
Greeting! I am new to this area so I am wondering if anyone can help me or guide me how to solve the problem. I inherited projects for plants done...
Replies
Views
Hello, I made a change in alarm setup in factory view studio, where I changed a alarm message text. After that I made a run application and...
Replies
Views
Hello brothers We are contacting you because an error like [display change is currently controlled remotely] occurred while using the equipment we...
Replies
Views
We broke the glass on the new PanelView Plus 7 .... 2 months after the install. Our vendor stated that we cannot buy the repair parts...(Touch...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom