PanelBuilder32 question

busarider29

Lifetime Supporting Member
Is there a way to monitor in the PLC what screen is selected in PanelBuilder32? I have a "Screen List Selector" object from which an operator will select a screen to go to. I want to be able to see that in the PLC logic. Is there a way to reference a tag or something to do that?

Thanks,
Don

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I am working with an application that is Panelbuilder32. I was looking in the tags and one of the tags that are defined look like this...
Replies
Views
Y
I was wondering how I can set up a panelview 300 monochrome terminal to log the operators that change variables on the panel. I want to create 3...
Replies
Views
is it possible to disable pushbuttons and goto-screen buttons with a control tag? i am wanting to use the plc to cause a PanelView 550 to goto a...
Replies
Views
Hello guys , im new at plc. i have a few questions hopefully someone can help me out. i extracted from an old panelview550 a pba file and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I'll appreciate for your support. I want to know if there is a way to change the text of a label depending of the numeric value of a tag...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom