s7-212 with s7-300 series communication

zrawi

S7-212 and S7-315..

How can I make these two CPU's to communicate with each other?
Is there any MPI connection possible or PROFIBUS connection or maybe some other type of connection?

I dont have much time left... :(
Please, please, please help!!

Thanks!

Hello zrawi;
Try the following item on Siemen's Support wenpage:
www4.ad.siemens.de, and search for Entry ID 747743;
it shows you the steps to set up MPi links between a S7-300/400 and a 2nd generation S7-200.
It is also possible to use a profibus module on the \S7-200, but a lot more expensive.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm new to working with PLCs and I'm experiencing issues with my WAGO 750-8212 device. When I attempt to turn it on, the SYS LED (orange)...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an application where I need to us an RS232 printer to generate a ticket containing the following info: Date & Time Serial # User...
Replies
Views
I have a Powerflex 753 that shows a fault code "212 safety jumper out" upon powerup of the vfd. The jumper is in place and there is the same fault...
Replies
Views
Hello! I'm trying to get an I/O-island, Schneider Electric Advantys STB NIP 2212, to get an IP-address from a DHCP server by putting the switches...
Replies
Views
Happy Monday to all, nothing like a good day with siemens portal !! Got a question regarding test mode and viewing a certain instance of a block...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom