Update FTView 6.0 application to 6.1

I have an application on a HMI taken with FTView version 6.0, and have the FTView 6.1 on my computer. I can open the application in the newer version but if I update the application to the newest version and download HMI everything will work as before?

I have an application on a HMI taken with FTView version 6.0, and have the FTView 6.1 on my computer. I can open the application in the newer version but if I update the application to the newest version and download HMI everything will work as before?

Is this ME or SE?

If ME, you can compile as 6.0 even though developed at 6.1 and dump to your panelview.

If SE, you'll have to update the HMI PC to 6.1 as well....AND, you'll have to be at the same patch rollup version for both 6.1's.

Similar Topics

Hi All, we've recently upgraded from FTView SE v10 to v12. Since the upgrade we've been having a problem where the HMI is slow to update tags in...
Replies
Views
I have a project I have ported from RSView32 to Factorytalk View SE running on a computer. The software is talking to 5 remote plc's over 900mhz...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I need a step-by-step method to insert and update lines in the database SQL Server via software builded in FT View SE. Thanks. Fabricio
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using FTview v12.0, Local application. The client has requested a Top Banner with Mimic Name, date/time etc, a main mimic area and a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using FTview v12.0, Local application. The client has requested a Top Banner with Mimic Name, date/time etc, a main mimic area and a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom