ft view Remote

Hojland

I have an machine that can be remote controlled by FT view me on a PC. But can I some how get a bit to go high, when the pc i connected an ft view is online with the application? I need it as an alarm, so it can be visualized the some one can start or stop it remotely. warring light

Under Tags system folder there are two Digital Tags called BlinkFast, BlinkSlow. Use a Macro in Remote PC project to Create a Heart beat Tag. Monitor Heart beat tag in PLC using two timers one with NO contact to run timer and one with NC contact to run the other timer. If either timer is done then remote PC is OFF.

The only problem is running Macro Consistantly.

Last edited:
Or under Global Connections Date and Time use the Second Expression. This is an analog tag that writes 0-59 from the terminal's internal clock you just create a Tag in plc and check to see if value is Changing. I think this is a better Solution. Set your output interval to 1 Second and Maximum update rate to .05 No need for Macro.

Last edited: