CitectScada - Supergenies vs cicodefunction problem

sondreni

Hi there.

First of all I'm kinda new to CitectScada.
I'm trying to make a supergenie to call a cicode function.

Was hoping to use the same supergenie and genie to multiple motors. I have made one cicode start function for each motor. and was planning on entering this function in the metadata for the genie, And refer to it in at the startbutton in the supergenie.

I tried entering the startfunction directly in to the start button in the supergenie, just to test it. and it works perfect.

But when i enter it in the Metadata in the Genie, nothing happens.

Genie Metadata: %MotorStart%
function entered: MDO_P1_START

Super genie start button: ?MotorStart? , also tried TaskCall(?MotorStart?,"")

Did i manage to explain my problem? :p anyone tried this before?

just for the record. The connection between the Genie and SuperGenie works fine. tried with a normal variable tag instead of a function,

Last edited: