Object does not exist. But it does.

JPCCDD

Hi All,
On an RSNetworx for Devicenet, Ver21, I have a Devicenet node where the program recognizes the node, and has all the details on it, but when I go to upload the specifics such as the IO's, it gives me an error message with "CHAS:5005 Object does not exist" I have a video of it that hopefully someone can take a look at and let me know. If you think you can help, please email me at [email protected], and I can email the video of what happens. Thank you.

I can also answer any questions you guys have to hopefully pin this problem down some more. Thanks all.

Can you provide some specifics on the device ?

There was a Forum thread a few weeks ago in which a device that had an EDS of uncertain origin gave a similar error, and sure enough we found that the EDS had a Parameter in it that pointed to an object that only existed in a different model of the device.

Can you perform similar parameter uploads from other devices on the network ?