PLC Problems

WoodyWoodard

Looking for local help with Direct Logic DL205 troubleshooting. Ladder for program not receiving some 24VDC inputs but have power to input terminal block. If anyone is near and can help please call Woody at Bellwright Industries. 843-834-2846. Summerville, SC.:cry:

Looking for local help with Direct Logic DL205 troubleshooting. Ladder for program not receiving some 24VDC inputs but have power to input terminal block. If anyone is near and can help please call Woody at Bellwright Industries. 843-834-2846. Summerville, SC.:cry:

Not in SC today... but if you have 24v on the input term and its not showing up on your ladder then it sounds like your card is bad, can you swap input cards and then check the logic again

Similar Topics

we have a pipe cutting machine that was out of use for a long time, so the battery for plc was gone. I replaced plc battery, but now both servo...
Replies
Views
I purchased a Click C0-02DD1-D plc because i was interested in learning about plcs. The model i purchased has sinking outputs and only 4 input, 4...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, so i got a bit of a head scratcher, i cant connect to any of my PLCs on a local network.... For instance, i have a work bench in my...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong. I have wired up my stepper motor, control, and uploaded test programs and nothing...
Replies
Views
Having a hard time with this one: The attachment has the controller and message error details. The controller is sending a message to an ancient...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom