PanelView 1000 Communications question

busarider29

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello again from cold and blustery mid-Michigan USA.

I'm using a PV1000 communicating via RS-232 to a SLC 5/05 processor. I'm ready to terminate the Comms cable with the DB-9 connectors. Question: Do I need null modem cable configuration for this?

I searched the forum but didn't found similar threads but were for communication between the PC and PV.

Thanks,
Don

Similar Topics

I want to add a Panelview 1000 (we have a couple stripped from old controls) to an existing SLC5/03 for displaying faults. Each PV1000 has a...
Replies
Views
I am having trouble getting a panelview 1000 to communicate with a slc 5/05 processor. All is on a ethernet network. Both units are plugged into...
Replies
Views
Hello, I made a change in alarm setup in factory view studio, where I changed a alarm message text. After that I made a run application and...
Replies
Views
Hello brothers We are contacting you because an error like [display change is currently controlled remotely] occurred while using the equipment we...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I was wondering if it is possible to use parameter files that can be passed to a second page eg: --HOME ---PUMP 1 FACEPLATE (With...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom