Interface Siemens HMI with Microcontroller (TCP/IP)

dabanani

I am trying to interface Siemens KTP600 HMI with microcontroller board using TCP/IP.
I was able to setup the HMI ready for Modicom TCP/IP but I dont know how to setup up my controller in TIA software.

I am really blinded here, if you have any idea how i can interface the two please let me know.

Thanks any help is highly appreciated.

Similar Topics

Hi all I need to communicate NI profibus interface card with Siemens HMI OP177b over profibus. I have no idea how to do it. Do I need to install a...
Replies
Views
Good morning fellow sea captains and wizards, I am being asked to do the above and obtain 4 values from each slave, I know about the MRX and MWX...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am a AB guy tying to figure out Siemens' system integration. I have been asked by my company to install new IO for Siemens 315 CPU...
Replies
Views
On the Siemens IM153-1 Interface Module, ET200M, what is the difference between the "0 X-18/19/20" and the "1 x-8/9/10? Picture attached of the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new with Siemens drive. In our plant there are several g120 and s120 drives. I know how to download the backup of the drive using...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom