S7-1200 to wago 750-352 ETHERNET Fieldbus Coupler

Any one have any idea what would be involved is getting a 1200 to use the io on one of thease wago 750-352 over ethernet.
Googling has not currently come up with any how too's or examples.
I was hoping it would be be similar to profibus io and a gsd file in the hardware config and job done.

Last edited:
I found the alternative model for profinet just after I posted last time and this does look like the easy way to go by configuring using a gsd file in hardware configuration. Unfortunately the wago 750-342 has not been specced by us and is an existing system a number of which have already been built. We are trying to modify an existing s7-1200 plc system to control the outputs on this wago 750-342.
So is it possible to write my own tcpip coms code to do EtherNet/IP communications to this module to a set number of digital input and output cards.

Last edited:
This module appears to use either modbus tcp or EtherNet/iP.
I've been looking into Modbus TCP on the S7-1200 and in step 7 V11 there are some functions to do modbus tcp. There's a MB_SERVER and a MB_CLIENT function. Which one or both do I need to be looking at.