Howto add Rockwell Software OPC Automation Reference

ak0004

Hello everyone

I would like to add the Rockwell Software OPC Automation Namespace into my VB Express 2010 project, but i could find it.:cry:

Anybody here who can tell me how to do this? I have searched under Project - references, but there are only Microsoft, System and Windows namespaces listed. The RsiOPCAuto is not there.

I have a Win7/32Bit OP and RSLinx 2.59 if this information is helpful for you.

Those automation wrapper is usually not added the project reference view upon install. It should be located on the local PC and you will need to browse for it and add it manually.

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm developing a routine to detect and clear a watchdog major fault in a ContolLogix PLC. The software has three tasks and six programs...
Replies
Views
Hi All..... I am usnig a Et - 200S(IM 151 8 PN/DP)Module.. i want to store some data after each cycle and to retrieve the same thing when...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'd like to ensure that a certain HMI software is indeed connected to one-and-only-this 1756-L61 CPU, i.e. if someone would exchange the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm new to both Rockwell/AB and to my company. I find a quite complex CLX-5561 software here that needs some debugging / improvement. My...
Replies
Views
Hey, i got a Intouch application running and in a "window script" i have IF KONA_R11_I == 1 THEN KONA_R11 = 1; ELSE KONA_R11 = 0; ENDIF; And know...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom