1756-EN2T/C Can't browse backplane

xconverge

I have a 1756-L55 and an ENBT that have been working great. I then replaced the ENBT with an EN2T/A and it still worked. I now need to get an EN2T/C working with the system.

I swapped in the EN2T/C, setup the IP address and can connect to it and browse to it in RSLinx (tried both 2.59 and 3.60).

I cannot see anything on the backplane besides the EN2T when i try to browse the backplane.

Another thing that is strange is when I try to browse the backplane from the website/IP address utility, it doesn't show any modules either. I have tried a 1756-L61 and L55 and can't get the EN2T/C to see anything on the backplane

I am on 5.008 for the EN2T/C but also tried 3.XXX with the same issue

Any help is much appreciated!

Last edited:
Is it possible the backplane communication is just faulty? Is this something that happens? The module gets power etc, can communicate externally, but cant communicate on the backplane properly?