Importing Screens From Other FTView ME projects

Can FTview ME import screens from other projects? some help will be appreciated.:confused:

Thank you

Sam

Yes, you can import/export. You can also have multiple instances open and simply drag/drop. You can also add components from other projects. Right click on the display folder in the tree, you should see the options.

James

Similar Topics

Good Evening , I'm upgrading 4 Panelview Plus HMI's on a machine . On the main HMI I'm putting on all the devices and operations on this HMI...
Replies
Views
I will be developing an application that will be running on both Panelview Plus 1500 displays and RSView32. The RSView32 application will include...
Replies
Views
As the title says, I'm trying to figure out a way to import and export recipe files from an external CF card to a USB drive and vice versa. I've...
Replies
Views
I'm importing an RSView32 project into FTView SE. I'm using Legacy Tag Database Conversion on a virtual machine with Windows XP, I did the first...
Replies
Views
I am working on trying to send and receive lists of BadgeIDs and User Access levels from a windows application to my system. My current theory is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom