CP1L Omron PLC

kumar75

I have a problem with my machine....we are using Omron CP1L PLC with a set of temperature controllers and Hakko HMI to control a set of 16 independent heaters.....problem is some of my heaters PV temperature are fluctuating +- 16 deg C......is there any way to modify the plc program to reduce these fluctuations.....

Pleased to hear

Cheers
Kumar

Similar Topics

Hello, I have an installation with an omron plc CP1L with a CJ1W-CIF12 module connected to eight omron MX2 drivers. I use the bus to modify the...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I need to create a recipes display on the hmi ns8, to change the parameters of a servo and some strings . The PLC that im using is...
Replies
Views
In the hand position: Pumps 1 and 2 are controlled and alternated by the hand selector switch. When Hand position is first selected, pump 1...
Replies
Views
Not able to connect to OMRON CP1L-EM PLC, I want to restore factory default ethernet address settings and port settings. Please suggest how can I...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone knows how to get the current PV of the timers and counters for Omron CP1L PLC? That would be great if can have some examples...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom