ASCII to INT

Ian762

I have an element of a UDT that is of the data type STRING128.

I need to parse the ASCII data in each element of the STRING 128 array into 3 INT's.

In the attached screen shot, I need to manipulate the data so that my 3 INT's will have the following values.

INT1 = 90
INT2 = 0084
INT3 = 5601

Thanks
Ian

ASCIIconvert.jpg

I would use MID three times to extract and create three strings holding the desired characters. The use STOD three timeds to convert from ASCII to DINT. If you really need the final values to be INT then MOV the converted values into the desired INT tags.

Thanks for your help!

I had to copy the STRING128 data into a buffer of STRING data type because the MID instruction wouldn't work with the STRING128 data type, but after that I was able to move the data how I needed it.