Buzzer with WAGO

mariobo11

Hello everyone!

I need small help.

Diagram is attached.

I needo to install one small buzzer to signalize when the contactor is active. Is it safe to install it like it is shown on the picture or do you have any better solution, as I'm scared not to burn WAGO module if buzzer wont operate good...

Thanks for help...

buzz.jpg

Putting the buzzer in that location will not affect the Wago module. The extra current draw (which is certainly minimal) will pass through the contactor only.

yes no problem at all, however i would use an output, this way you can use an accept button and have the buzzer quiet, wirh still having HI temp.

Similar Topics

Hi All There have been a few questions looking through at code for flashing a lamp/buzzer/output at a given frequency. I want to create an ouput...
Replies
Views
Good morning. Can someone please suggest a multi tone buzzer that can be controlled by PLC outputs or a 24V DC relay ? I remember seeing...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently designing a machine for a lab environment. It needs an audible alert, but being a lab environment, I need it to be reasonably...
Replies
Views
Hellow, Wonderware Archestra: I need to know when an alarm occurs by the use of a buzzer. Is there a way to get a bit triggered/set when an...
Replies
Views
Does any one know if with any of the small basic Siemens HMI's you can configure the buzzer for unacknowledged alarms. On another note this has...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom