conveyor auto starts

pilk

hi every one. my conveyor auto starts before given a run command if its in auto mode on the scada. it can only stop if I put it in manual.when I cheked the block, I see the auto in put in in 1 unlike the rest of the conveyor blocks. how do I change it to 0

Come on tell us what Plc, Scada or control system is in use otherwise it is impossible to help you. Maybe a mention of the software is a good idea.

It can only stop if I put it in manual.
Right away I can tell you that your PLC program has a dangerous error, and that anyone who would write a program like this does not value human life enough. Any button or control labeled STOP should always perform the Stop function, regardless of whether the machine is in Manual or Automatic mode.

You need to find another programmer or company to write your programs.