OT: Good luck girls!!! beat Canada ~ GO USA!

geniusintraining

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
I have not been around a lot the past week... I am a big fans of the Olympics and watch as much as I can in my spare time

Today USA women hockey are playing against the Canadian team for the GOLD!! I have a lot of friends up north and know it would be great to beat them in 'their sport' ;)

Good luck to both teams... Eh! :)

Russia men's are out (they lost yesterday) so beating Canada is the next best thing, and we are facing off tomorrow with them

🍺

It is a great week to be a U.S. Hockey fan. Both men and women!!

Well even though quite a few of my Blackhawks are on the Canada Team.
Go U.S.A.
Good luck to all teams!!

🍺

Last edited:
USA was leading 2-0 with 3 min to go in the 3rd... Canada wins in OT, WOW! :cry:

Congrats to Canada on their GOLD and also to USA on the Silver

Great game....🍺

What a game, wow!! Congrats to USA and Canada for a great performance. I would expect The mens hockey Team Canada Vs USA tomorrow to be just as exciting. Canada is having trouble scoring and USA definitely is not. USA has their chemistry already in gear which is dangerous for us. I'm hoping Canada can elevate their game to give Team USA a run for their money. I'm super excited for it!!🤞🏻🤞🏻