scaling problem

akhunzada136

hey dear anyone please hep me.. i am scaling a analog value of master drive to analog value of danfoss drive as i am replacing master drive by danfoss drive. i am using siemens step7 for my programming. i used fc105 but i cant uce it not working as per need ...si please somebody help me 🤞🏻

Help exactly how?
99.97% of all 'Scaling' problems are caused by the inability to understand basic math*. You don't NEED to use any special function in a PLC in order to scale one signal to another.
The slope-intercept formula will cover all linear scaling issues:
y = mx + b

x is your input, m is a multiplicative scaling factor, b is a fixed offset, and y is your output.

If the 'function block' isn't working, roll your own.

*the other 0.03% are usually indeed difficult to solve, as they involve non-linear curves or strange response devices. In 99% of those cases though, there is an interface unit that will linearize the result for you.

---

You might want an answer immediately, but bumping a post after 16 minutes is not considered polite on any message board.

Last edited:
sorry

sorry dear if my way of asking problem hurts you but i was just confused that way i express my feelings through the post. and dear there is abrupt change in values if it was linear then i will never post that issue ...anyway thanks alot...