ABB ACH550-VD-011A-6/K465 not powering

controlled

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a customer with an ABB HVAC drive. It is a 3 section drive. Lower section is integral disconnect switch, middle section has bypass controls, and upper section has general operator controls. The upper operator controls power up ok. The middle section (bypass control) dont seem to be powering (nothing is lit up). Im not familiar with this drive, and not sure what would cause this other than maybe a bad ribbon cable.

Has anyone seen this before?

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Not a PLC question but still controls. I have an application with an ABB ACH550 that I will be adding a sensor to the drive and have the drive...
Replies
Views
I am trying to find information on talking modbus to ABB ACH550 drives with integrated Eclipse bypass controls. I have two air handlers that each...
Replies
Views
Can anyone send me some information about using the msg command to communicate with my ACH 550 ABB Drive? I dont know how to use this command. I...
Replies
Views
does anyone have an install or know if/where i can download it for the following "ABB PS501 Control Builder Plus V2.3 " the software was a free...
Replies
Views
Hello, It is mandatory to use VFD IF i use IE5 electrical motor? What happens If connect it directly as delta without VFD? Please look at motor...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom