micro 830 inputs not switching

rory1979

I have just finished programming a micro 830, downloaded to the controller successfully but the inputs are not switching, tried downloading a basic programe ie 1 input switching one out put and still no joy, anyone have any ideas why this would be?

Hi Rory,l don't want to tell you how to suck eggs, but have you
1) wired the inputs correctly with the correct voltage and polarity/sinking/sourcing
2) put the program into run mode
3) tried to force the input, to get an output
To get an effective answer, more info on what you have done is required.

Hi Duckman
Yeah PSU problem, thats what you get for working late at night! overlooking the simple stuff! Thanks for your reply.....all good now