Step7 on Windows7

franciscoufa

Hello people,

I was trying to install Step7 Professional V5.5 on my Windows 7 64bits, and it shows me that it isn't possible. Has anyone installed Step7 on Windows7 64bits?
I would be grateful if someone explained it to me.

Regards,

Yes, I ordered DVD media from siemen with SR2 pack.
Mayby You need e.g. 6es7810-5cc11-0ya7 DVD from siemens, I think it includes SR3 to day.

That order code (earlier) includes also new property who accept W7 32/64 bit installation. Your original media have done max. for XP Pro.

It cost about 20€ + transport charges from Germany for me.

Similar Topics

Hello Inside a FB, I´m trying to transfer a string from a DB to a IN_OUT var that was define as a UDT. The problem is that i can´t determine the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am trying to convert RSLogix 5000 program to Step7. I need to bit shift left my array of double integers for tracking the product on...
Replies
Views
I have a word in some DB which I want to load to AR1 and use as a pointer. In order to do this I need to write L DBxy.DBW xy SLD 3 LAR1 I...
Replies
Views
Hi, is there any way to export all contents of Block folder (OBs, FBs, DBs, etc) to a text file? I know it is possible to export symbol table, but...
Replies
Views
Hello, When trying to enable the Operator Control & Monitoring features in Data blocks of the Step 7 5.7 project it gives the Error of Operator...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom