Troubleshooting Fuji PLC system on yacht

SailorClark

I have a Fuji Micrex Sx PLC system on my boat that has failed on me. It runs with a pair of NP1PS-74 CPUs and several backtrays worth of modules. After a restart of the system, two of my communication modules mounted next to each other have started displaying red alarm and error lights. They are an NP1L-RS2 module and an NP1L-RS4 module.
Both CPUs also display alarm lights and the entire system is non-functional. I'm not very familiar with the inner workings of a PLC system so if anyone more familiar with this sort of thing has some advice that would be fantastic. Right now Im worried that the Backplane the modules are mounted to might be somehow damaged.

Similar Topics

Hey when I turn on my Siemens PLC CPU 216-2 after runing 10 minute it's stop and showing SF indication after I turn off and some time later turn...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , Not sure how many use Markem-Imaje SmartDate X60 Printers , but I'm having trouble finding a good manual for...
Replies
Views
I'll preface this by saying this is the first time I've worked on a Siemens system and I'm fairly unfamiliar with them. I might mess up some of...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First time poster, long time viewer of these forums. Could not find my solution on here. We have had issues with a Comm Fail on an...
Replies
Views
Our wire stripper machine (Komax Gamma 263 S) stopped working. All kinds of fault messages... * Short circuit on digital output on CPU2000...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom