Siemens programer now work with AB, question about .dnt file

hill831017

Hello everyone,recently I got a project to work with AB PLC.
I got a mess software,no drawing. Program is simple, but it's very hard for me to figure out what's the correct I/O address I should use.
In the software is every I/O like "Local:6:I.Data.0".
And thses I/O module are not in I/O cofigurtion. So I try to figure it out for RSNetWorx, but when I open .dnt file, i got File system error:80030104, corrupted,use by another instance.... what's the problem and how i can fix it.

For one file i could open it, but it's not mapped, auto mapped only show each BCDN-0808P-M12(8/8 I/O) take 24 bit from I.Data[X], autual when I look into softwae it's complete not looks like that.

Similar Topics

The past week we received a new piece of equipment from Germany which utilizes siemens controls. Typically in our company we use A.B. controls for...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a s7-1200 and I would like to read the tags present in this controller with my controllogix controller. The two controllers don't use...
Replies
Views
Hi need help why this “failure 5 emergency stop “ appears at every startup in the morning ? Have to shut off main switch at least 10 times on...
Replies
Views
i have two plc 1. s7-1212dc/dc/dc ip; 192.168.0.1 2. s7-1500 1513-1pn ip; 192.168.3.2 i need to get data from plc1 to plc2. any idea how to do...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone hope you'll well. Is it possible for me to download a Crack version of tia portal v13..sorry to say this but the software is very...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom