WinCC Driver connection over TCP/IP or IndustrialEthernet to TIM 3V/IE/ADV

pimpim32

We inherited a WinCC system which comprises a ST7 driver.
However a near station we have connected to it over fiber optic therefore we have direct access to the ethernet port.

We are able to comunicate to the CPU over ethernet using TCP/IP or ISO, but we cannot configure drivers in WinCC as to be able to get data from CPU directly using TCP/IP or industrial ethernet.

We have tested all settings possible without success.

Is there any example how to create this connection?
Even if this connection is not through ST7 do we need to configure anything there?

Components :
1. WinCC 7.0 over XP sp3
2.CPU 312 312-1AE14-0AB0
3.TIM 3V-IE-ADV 6NHL800-3CA00

Thank you

Similar Topics

Hi, I have WinCC Felxible 2008 SP5 installed on my Windows 10. I want to program Simatic panel TP177B using USB transfer cable. But i can't...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using WinCC Advanced V15 TIA (Runtime) and I want to create HMI user data type for PLC tags for third vendor PLC. WinCC RT...
Replies
Views
Hi i was wondering if there are drivers to connect to plcsim from s7 via wincc or iFIX, we dont have a PLC here at work to test with and this...
Replies
Views
I have an existing WinCC Server & 7 S7-315 PLCs project installed. The client has now requested additional data to be lifted from another process...
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics shown not only blower...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom