Simple standalone PLC system

b.vijays

Hi All,

I have to create a standalone system in which the marking sensor senses the right position that the shaft of the cylinder has to move in. In case it doesn't move to that position thus staying a bit higher,it has to trigger another actuator to move. The right position for the shaft to move in is fixed at one location on the cylinder shaft. How can I do this using PLC and what is the kind of PLC I can use to make this simple design using ladder logic ?

Thanks in Advance,
VJ

Another alternative is a "PLR" (Programmable Relay) like the Teco SG2 series. They are a very simple version of a PLC and relatively inexpensive.

Similar Topics

Hello again..trying something on an existing poorly written program and just wanted to double check something system is an A-B MicroLogix 1200 In...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Writng a FB in ST on Beckhoff TC for a pulser which turns on and off on a cycle, is paused by turning bControlInput to FALSE, but resumes...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to build my Classic Step 7 programming skills this weekend. I get stuck on little things that are not covered in YouTube tutorials. I'm...
Replies
Views
I have a program that does a 7 second "scan" sensor calibration routine whenever a setting (setting is called assistance level or "AL" and ranges...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a simple question that I have overcomplicated and gotten stuck on. I have a variable, we can call it "light" that I need to stay...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom