help in packaging and filling food industry step 7 siemens

yuyo

Good morning dear friends, can you help please provide me with a 7 step program serve for filling and packaging of the food industry as an example so : Deseo that he could guide me, as I have not worked for this area thank you very much.

I suppose anyone on this forum can code this for You. The question is - are You waiting for service offer price ? :)

7 steps:
1 take a bag
2 open the bag
3 fill one spoon
4 weigh the bag
5 if not enough go to step 3
6 close the bag
7 put bag in box

or your question is way to loose, if it is for school, you will have to give us your ideas, not the question.

dear friend in order for one to help you will need to provide you system configuration but since you need a guide, download Trysim demo, it has a filler and packer machine as example programs. You can also build your program in here and test it with a physical machine you build in the software, and if okay you can directly send the code to the. CPU. codes created in Trysim are s7 codes.

good luck