setup code for heat run for a standby pump

colesha

hi we have 2 pumps with one running (main) when the pressure on the bus main drops and stops when set pressure is reached. standby pump runs when pressure drop is severe to surport main pump reach bus pressure
I want to be heat running stand by pump after every 2 weeks for 15 mins then stop it and resumes it's standby duty as before. we are using simatic step 7
the pumps are controlled by a pressure transmitter. an example program needed please

Hi

I think you need to check you wording a little bit, it doesn't make a lot of sense to me at least.

The second part there is different ways of doing it. Personally I use a counter, that counts up every hour. If a pump has not run in 288 hours, start it for 15 minutes. You probably want to alternate the pump so you don't have both of them running.

I doubt someone will supply you with a complete program.

Good luck!