going in stop condition

i am working on s7 cpu 414-2 DP . on simulator when i click on run the program starts running and after a certain time it comes to stop condition again. the hardware diagnostics this detail is giving:"Explanation
This event is triggered whenever the start-up information is modified and when illegal commands are entered. When the situation preventing startup is only temporary (for example when configuration data for the distributed I/Os is being loaded), the command can be repeated.
The current start-up information is available in the detailed information for the event."

You need to interrogate the Diagnostic Buffer - go to the menu PLC - Diagnostic/Setting - Module Information and then Diagnostic Buffer. This will hopefully point you in the right direction.

;-)

(* menu options are from memory so may be slightly out..*)